Trying to think up some gory special effects, I sure could use some help....
------------------
Printable View
Trying to think up some gory special effects, I sure could use some help....
------------------
Well, how do some of your characters get killed?
------------------
Why do you want gory special effects?
------------------
Shoot the guy shooting the gun. Then cut to the guy with ketchup all over the place.
Then get some french fries.
------------------
The climax of the movie is a gun battle, with a friend falling off a cliff, we were just gonna use squibs, but I was thinking maybe we could use some uncommon means of death.
------------------
Have you thought of your story. Forget the special effects, if you don't have the story then what the hell do you need the effects for?
Remeber, script first !!!
------------------
The pay-off from struggle is the most sweetest revenge.
Dude, relax, the script has been written, the ending is a gun battle, and by the way, has anyone used that "Pestiside sprayer and graden hose" gun shot wound thing? does it work well?
------------------