-
At the end of our street crimes film we are thinking about putting a little saying to make people remember the film well, Any suggestions, this is ours for a lesson learned kinda thing
here's a little saying, see if u can beat it
Death Blooms like a night rose, but once in a great while, but when it does this is pure beauty........ Beaten was he by his own inside evil, unseen were his bruises........Unseen were his imperfections and his beauty......unseen was his life to all, under the eyes of god, there was but mercy, and he failed to see this mercy, and suffered a judgemental course, underall he payed to his will of life
See if u can think of an add on
------------------
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT
-
-
sounds like a load of pretentious crap to me.
You want a morbid saying?
How about 'Lifes a bitch and then you die'
methinks you watch tooo much teevee
-
-
Off the subject I know but-How old are ye foolmasters?
Is this quote gonna be the last thing we hear in the film-like twilight zone voice over?
HMM A LESSON EH?
"Rememeber kids don't get involved in street crime. It may not be the cool thing, but it's the SMART thing."
[This message has been edited by Generic Skinhead (edited July 27, 2001).]
-
I'm 17 years old, 18 in august
-
So far not one of u put a saying, just your two sense, nevermind then
-
Foolmaster, that's two cents.
I think just leave it out. I don't think any of the audience will even understand what you wrote above. They just want to be entertained, when you add on all this weird shit using big words that no one understands, it takes away from the movie. The audience isn't interested in these strange written endings that are supposed to change the way you think about something. Well, maybe they would care if you did it effectively, but what you wrote above doesn't mean shit. It makes no sense.
My opinion, leave it out.
-
To tell u the truth, I wasnt going to use it at all, I just wanted 2 see what kind of sick minds are on this board, in fact I got that saying thingie out of a book somewhere, lmao, sorry guys
------------------
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT
-
then why didnt you just ask straight out instead of trying to do it in a round about way ?
Chance