-
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/blackeye/Smilecrunch.gif
<FONT COLOR=RED><FONT SIZE=+3>WoooooooHoooooo</FONT></FONT>
<FONT COLOR=RED><FONT SIZE=+3>You got a job!!!</FONT></FONT>
<FONT COLOR=RED><FONT SIZE=+3>((((HUGS SISTOID))))</FONT></FONT>
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/cwm3d/3dbiggrin3.gif
-
Awesome!
What will you being doing Sonica Chica?
-
Yaaaaay sonic!!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
I got hired on to a project for World Boat Brokers. I am helping them construct and maintain their website. It will have about 40,000 brokers world wide featured on it. I get paid hourly and commission for each page I build. PLUS, they are going to be teaching me some stuff so I will be LEARNING on the job!! WOO HOOOOOO!!!
-
*L*
that's the last time i teach you anything for free then ...
i charge $100/hour for instruction
-
Hey!! Thats the rate I charge too!!! So maybe we're even?? *L*
Or wait a sec... did I teach you anything??*L*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~