http://test3.thespark.com/assquiz/
I got 29% *LOL* Barely a crack!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
Printable View
http://test3.thespark.com/assquiz/
I got 29% *LOL* Barely a crack!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
Sheez... only got 23%
Obviously don't have enough confidense in my ass LOL
------------------
You are my high
Me too 29%. Hrmpf.
I refuse to take such a derrogatory test http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
Lewis!
there is NOTHING derogatory about your ass Lewis *grab* SEEE???!
oooh... *looks around* He's a little young I know... but nobody saw! *G*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
Christ,
I got 70%...is that good???
Im cool with that resonance http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif.....no wait I want money, Im gonna charge you with molesting a child! :P
Lewis
i got a 62%!
i was worthy of seeing the guys ass!!!!!!
damn, this is such a special day for me....
i most enjoyed the hair on his lower back...
HA! I tried to be as nASSty as I could, and I STILL only got 92%!! But hey... at least I got a cheap thrill and saw some dude's ass. *shiver*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~