more like FTFW!!!!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
Printable View
more like FTFW!!!!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
Judging by the amazing response to this thread, I am assuming that everyone is just fucking MERRY!!!! *L*
[This message has been edited by ~((resonance))~ (edited May 11, 2001).]
I for one don't know what FTFW is..Fat Tuesday Fat Wednesday???
Looking at previous posts we'll guess something along the lines of FUCK THAT FUCKING WEDNESDAY. Yeah, this language comes so naturally to us. I was JFK in a previous life. I remember a grassy knoll and white dresses. Or is it a book depository and white dresses? Or J. Edgar Hoover and white dresses?
If you go, chasing dresses, Alice,
[This message has been edited by Lefty (edited May 12, 2001).]
Fuck The World!
F meaning... FUCK! or... FUCKING!
*nods*
So close
and yet
so far
*sigh*
ahhhhhhhh I wondered what FTW meant hehe now I knows...
Hey Sonic and ALL **smiles**
Whats everyone up to??
------------------
~ r 0 x ~
ChEeKy ChAtTiNg
FTW..now that is quite an undertaking LOL
rox... i'm 5'5... and a half.
yeah ok its old... but sue me *runs*
ummmmmmm :P hehe