Well finally got everything moved over. I am so exhasted. To boot I also got a bit of the Flu. Heh, why not. Anyways I gotta find a job here quick. Got any Ideas Sonic?
TTYL
Printable View
Well finally got everything moved over. I am so exhasted. To boot I also got a bit of the Flu. Heh, why not. Anyways I gotta find a job here quick. Got any Ideas Sonic?
TTYL
I wish I could say that I would never move again *nodz*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
Just had an interview at Future Shop today. Sounds like I should get the job. I also have an interview with Telus at the end of the month. Things are starting to look better.
Oh shit!! I might get a job at Telus too! What a trip!
Cool, Doing What? I applied for technical support, Have a friend who is doing that. Apparently its $21 per hour
Hey, you know that last CD we burned, with those other Kosheen songs on it? And the Ordinary World remix? I lost it... I guess you wouldn't happen to still have them, or that CD on file?? *hoping*hoping*
I still have all those songs, But can't remeber what was on that CD. Think I got a job today installing car stereos and alarms. Not what I was looking for but hey it's a job. Try adding ICQ #48430030 to your list. Nick is Domi. I tried adding you but it keeps freezing at the request authourization window. TTYL