huh? HUH??
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
Printable View
huh? HUH??
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
I did it just fer yoooo
I dun like eet mooch doh
butt seence yer so specialito
Very.
Me? Special? Aww, you're no saying that cos ah'm one of the few regulars, are ya? Nah, I know yer no. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
yeah... aren't you the one who rides the short bus to school?
We take the train. We don't drive, cos we don't know how to. Saaaad. Saaaaaaaaad. Oh, yeah. When we get to the US we'll take an exam. It's soooo easy there. Unfortunately we'll have to live in some american good forsaken hellhole for 6 months to get a legal change from american to dutch license. Saaaaaaad. C'mon, c'mon, no one can see me whiiiiiiine! That sugar cane...
Yes... the US IS easy... cuz they only learn about the US! Did you know... that they don't know where Canada is??! Its true I tell ya. Some of them have an IDEA... but don't realize it stretches all the way accross http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Who'd know Canada? Waaaayyy down there...