I miss you...
*hugs*
------------------
Oh My!
Printable View
I miss you...
*hugs*
------------------
Oh My!
Well "bless its heart" I miss you too...giving mystic a big hug while munching on a batch of stale cookies...Up here in the mountains of Western N.C...the folks refer to, "mostly children" as "it" sometimes adults as well..well..actually I think they are saying "hit"..like "Bless hits heart"..lol..need more refreshments over at BonBon's..
You've lost me after "folks". Mystic is your bitch? I knew there was something off about you. Robin owes me ten bucks. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif Mmmmhmmmhmmahahahahaaaa! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/mad.gif
me thinks girls are better then boys... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
hehe
[This message has been edited by Mystic (edited May 11, 2001).]
Thats odd..she owes me ten bucks too..Guess we will have to smash her knees....
woo hoo!! Thats 20 bucks she can give to me http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
[This message has been edited by ~((resonance))~ (edited May 11, 2001).]
How we dreamt of this moment. You hold her down and we get the baseball-bat!
then we split the moooolllllaaa... and run like wind... and never look back... drinkin Mai Tais in Mexico... actually ... make that beer... in Tiajuana... cuz thats as far as 20 bucks will go.
Bad spelling?
whoe spls write anywayz?
Yeah, that isn't even enough for a real life version experience of the cyberdevice! We need more. We'll see what we can do...