What we do is, we each write one sentence at a time. You can take the story in any direction you want. C'mon, it'll be fun! I'll start.
------------------
You'll never make it in the newspaper business if you cry every time I strike you!
Printable View
What we do is, we each write one sentence at a time. You can take the story in any direction you want. C'mon, it'll be fun! I'll start.
------------------
You'll never make it in the newspaper business if you cry every time I strike you!
On a cold wintermorning Mary decided she'd do something completely different, something that would surprise friend and foe, something completely stupid and incredible that day.
------------------
You'll never make it in the newspaper business if you cry every time I strike you!
So packing her lunch bag, loading her car with all sorts of camping gear, and with only $100.00 in her pocket, off she went.
------------------
She drove... and drove and drove... over the rolling hills, through the greenish counrty.
------------------
~((sonic))~
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
Then she stopped the car suddenly, having just seen exactly what would fulfill her purpose perfectly.
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
Out of her PT Cruiser she bounded..strapped on her backpack...gazed around at the late afternoon sky, she....
------------------
went onward and forward and looked up at her newfound purpose in life.
------------------
You'll never make it in the newspaper business if you cry every time I strike you!
which is looking for a new meat source..or protein source...something new..
------------------
And that's where the... chipmonk... came in.
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
She sat down on the grass, opened her yellow bag and looked around for the trap she took with her.
------------------
Life is easy when you fake it