New location, with some new management, but still the same rules. And my new co-owners, feel free to do whatever you want, since I can't be here all the time.
So now, lets all raise our glasses and toast a Ziggy Socky!
Printable View
New location, with some new management, but still the same rules. And my new co-owners, feel free to do whatever you want, since I can't be here all the time.
So now, lets all raise our glasses and toast a Ziggy Socky!
ziggy socky ziggy socky oy oy oy!!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 30, 2002 10:39 AM: Message edited by: BabyBird98 ]</font>
oh wee oh wee oh!!!!!!
What? you don't know jungle love? that shit is the mad notes!!
HA HA I'M A MODERATOR
Well, so am I! Although I doubt my last board survived the move, so this is probably my only one. Too bad; I should have saved some of those discussions to disk. [img]frown.gif[/img]