[img]wink.gif[/img]
Now you can't get mad, but remember you did hold Carbonated Milk Man hostage for a little bit... so... no hard feelings... I love you man.
Printable View
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Now you can't get mad, but remember you did hold Carbonated Milk Man hostage for a little bit... so... no hard feelings... I love you man.
Sorry man... it is all in fun and war.... [img]wink.gif[/img] nothing but love!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stepping away from the "Banned" button and counting to 10... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
hehehe.... this is why I like having you around my friend and having a "war" buddy.
I'm not as unstable as you look, sonny. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Will you two get a room ferchrissakes!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Jumper they is just friends, unlike you and your parachute jump and hump buddies. I hear everytime you done a tandem jump you and your sickie friends faced each other instead of facing the same way. Rub a dub dub 2 "men" in a jump...and then when you landed you said Dude my shorts is wet and the other one said Mine too! and you give each other high fives. I heard all about it from Gae.