I just wanted to say hello to all you guys. I know I haven't posted here in ages...well anywhere really but I just wanted to say hey...so um...hey.
Printable View
I just wanted to say hello to all you guys. I know I haven't posted here in ages...well anywhere really but I just wanted to say hey...so um...hey.
HEY!!!
*run/tackle/hug*
Good to see you again. Whatcha been up to?
'llo, pleasta meetcha.
Bran how I've missed your tackles. I was living in Glasgow for the last 15 months just working away. didn't get much of a chance to get online, if at all. Good to be back though and I like what ya did to the place.*S*
And it's a pleasure to meet you as well*S*
I FINALLY HAVE MY INTERNET ACCESS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
so....how'se everyone doing? And, yeah ^^;
Yay, Shifty's back!
Let's see, how does that go?
*shuffles feet, bounces on toes, runs, leap-glomp-hugs*
Or something like that.
SHIFTY!
*runs, tackles and pounces* BWHAHAHAHAHA!
How the hell are you???
Heeeeey, Shifty!!
Good to see you again!
*run/tackle/hug*
Hey hey!
I'm pretty good. Been busy, what with finishing College and all. I'm looking for work right now, and I've been writing some programs for my portfolio, and...for fun.
Yes, I am officially a computer programmer.
Oh, and I got engaged too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats on the engagement!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] When's the wedding? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Good luck with the job hunt.