-
Maybe we are the ones responsible for AG retiring doll and outfits?!? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] I know that I'm ordering #15 on the basis that she might retire and I've noticed others doing the same. Perhaps we buy every doll they have therefore AG is forced to retire the doll!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
I don't think that's exactly true...in the case of some of Felicity's items, I've been told AG made the decision to retire the items, and then collectors snatched them up in mass quantities, forcing them into a very EARLY retirement. So buyers here might be making certain items retire earlier than AG had intended, but that doesn't mean they sparked the initial decision to retire.
-
I wasn't serious. I was reading past posts and I just thought it was funny how many ordered #15! Myself included!
-
Well, no doubt people like us accelerate an inevitable process. [img]redface.gif[/img]