Let's gather everyone's birthdays, so we don't miss anyone's. Just post yours.
September 4th, 1987 for me.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:30 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Printable View
Let's gather everyone's birthdays, so we don't miss anyone's. Just post yours.
September 4th, 1987 for me.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:30 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
October 5th, 1989.
March 11th, 1981. I'm teh old man here. Phaq is my age too.
Old fogey! You're the old guy like Happosai! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Cinco de Mayo *mexican music plays* ... >_>;;; ... *beats up mariachi band* ... ahem May 5th 1984
November 28,1989
April 4th 1858. I was born into class.
Or Jan 11th 1987. Still born into class.
April 4th 1858.
Huh? Your 146 years old?
Dang, Nevan is just barely older than me. Looks like I'm the youngest one here so far...
Wiseman, reincarnation.
CBA, I was the youngest for a good while back at hottub and before you came along. :-p