-
First of all, I have no idea who you are.
Secondly, nothing that you post here makes sense. I suspect that you may be suffering from some type of mental illness. Please, for yourself and everyone you know, get help!!
I have no hard feelings toward you, Mr. Robin. I actually pity you. To think that a person could be so pathetic as to make up strange stories that have no grounding in reality!
If you don't mind, I am going to make your story public on my show. I think that mental illness is a serious problem in our world today, and that we need to raise awareness as much as possible. I will also be making my next Book Club selection in honor of you.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/07...1.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
Good luck to you, Mr. Robin. I hope that your life turns around.
With all my love,
Oprah
-
<font size=9 color="ff8040">LMAO</font>
------------------
I am, but a mere man!
-
See, it would be really easy to fake, the nature of the net.
It is obvious enough to anyone who had whatched your show and listened to you to know that you had refered to the manuscript that i wrote, "blue cover spiral binding" as well as the simple fact that I have post cards from you show in reciept of the letters that I wrote to your show, and the simpler reality is the parroting of the content of those letters that occured for many a broadcast.
There is also the letters from the reciept of the more important transmissals that I undertook.
These fact can be disputed if it was what you really wished to do, but be certain that the only place I would accept the testing of the need to prove it conclusively would be in a court of law where I could be certain of the right to obtain un-adulterated record of your show history to demonstrate the veracity of the statements herein.
Prefferably in Canada, as the Canadian Justice system is more based upon Rights, and what is right, rather then the American system that must maintain an eye to popularity, something that the real Oprah is.
So, if this isn't just a good joke, take whatever actions you deem needed.
My real Name is Mr. Robin Parsons. Perhaps you should re-check your records.(makes me laugh to say that)
Please. e-mail me, (info in my profile) to tell me of the date of the show, I will need to both watch it, and tape it, for the court case that will follow!
------------------
I am, but a mere man!
[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited February 12, 2002).]
-
Could be a fake, tis the nature of the net.
Just like all your stupid fucking ramblings,
fake fake fake.
you big fake.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
I know no person by that name Mr. Parsons. You have no records of letters to me or from me, and you know it. If you have written something that you feel has been used unjustly on my show, please tell me what show it was on. I will gladly check into it.
I would never come visit you in Canada, you seem unstable. I fear for my safety. I have people like you stalking me all of the time.
I again plead to you to get the help you need.
You have again inspired me to add another book to my Book Club reading list:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/03...1.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
Best wishes to you, Mr. Parsons.
Oprah
-
In keeping with the requirements of legalities, I have e-mailed the addresses of the Oprah #1 #2 #3 and this particular page to the e-mail address of Oprah.com
If confirmation arrives, I will share with all of you the, either, confirmation, or denial, of the veracity of this portrayal of Ms. Winnfrey.
As for records, Yes, I have got them and can prove it, but, that isn?t about to be done here in the ?court of public opinion? as very clearly that would give a clear bias to the entire process. You all think that you know Ms. Winnfrey, so then you would know of the lie that she told to twenty million people back in 1994, Right?? You know of the intentional, unprovoked, self-confessed falsehood that she attempted to plant as part of her reputation.
So just in case you think you know her, trust her, prove it, tell me what that lie was! (Cause I already realize that you all think that she is trustworthy?..but that is a prejudiced opinion lacking in the completeness of unbiased knowledge of her history!)
------------------
I am, but a mere man!
-
You will get no other confirmation than the one I am giving you here. I do not know what this lie I told in 1994 could possibly be. You do realize that was eight years ago, don't you?
Here is another book you may want to read:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/15...1.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
Best wishes to you, Robin.
Oprah
-
I can't believe you won't let things go from '94. Man, something wrong with you.
Mr.Robin, don't reply anymore, this is for your own good. PLEASE, just SHUT UP. You have no idea how much of a total fucking putz you sound like when you write that stuff.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
So then I will assume that this entire posting is nothing better then a stupid ruse.
As for the lie, you were reminded of that lie back in 97/98 when I wrote to several major U.S. news publications and explained it to them.
With there compliance you have since told the truth about what you had done, but the <u>willfull lie</u> that you told was simply covered up.
Too bad, I would have thought that the real Oprah would have had enough class to confirm the truth, after all, it is something of a issue, both on her show, and here with me!
------------------
I am, but a mere man!
[This message has been edited by Mr. Robin (edited February 14, 2002).]
-
So I would like to know something, if this posting is in anyways representative of the real Oprah's thoughts about me, I would need to know that, because that would clearly explain to me why it is that ALL of the efforts that I have been making in the last ten years of my life have gotten me nowhere.
Someone talking about me behind my back, and spreading lies as to cover there own butt???
Is that the reality that all of you readers are missing, cause I certainly Know that you know very little about the last ten years of my life....longer actually!
Are you being pumped by someone as to ensure that they get away with what they have done??
Is that what is really happening here??
Whatever happened to the right to JUSTICE??
Does it fly out the window because someone is popular??
------------------
I am, but a mere man!