<div align="center"><font size="3" color="green">this</font>
www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html</div>
[This message has been edited by pplaverita (edited February 21, 2002).]
Printable View
<div align="center"><font size="3" color="green">this</font>
www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html</div>
[This message has been edited by pplaverita (edited February 21, 2002).]
Sorry, pods. I don't wait for 1.2 MB downloads unless it's Alyssa Milano mud-wrestling. Wish I had more to add to the discussion.
------------------
Hey, have you ever tried right-clicking on a link and then "Save target as..."? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/eek.gif
Do it, you won't regret it. And there is more to come!!!
------------------
Offline-Onlife
my god!!!!
i think i'm gonna hafta take some time and
chew my cud on this one.
jeeeez!
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting!!!
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
strange.....
------------------
Look at that. She think I got siphlus and TB and a hard on and I gonna cut her up with a razor and lif her purse. Ooo-Wee.
one thing that, for the moment, i cannot understand
(about the film), is the cow's preference
to the wife. it is apparent that the wife
has no different tendencies...
unless i am reading it wrong.
the only difference (plainly obvious) between
the wife and the husband, is that the wife
remained in the passive/submissive role,
whilst the husband was a bit more...er...
active. (tee hee)
as a personal note, i found that film
strikingly hilarious and the damned song
remiained in my head for hours! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
I had this strange feeling myself; Gnosis, dear, you ain't alone in this! And yes, the song was in my ears DAYS after I heard it.
Why was that so? Maybe the tune was too easy to remember. But what makes tunes easy to remember? And what was so funny about those pictures? To what extent is perversion connected to humour? I am still puzzled... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/eek.gif
------------------
Offline-Onlife