-
Happiness-
Disintegrated in the time it took those 5 words to roll off your tongue - Or maybe it was less, or more...I know it was less than 10, but it's hard to hear, let alone interpret when deafened by an aching heart. I should have heard those 5 words ages ago. Or seen them on the walls or in your eyes which were hiding from the truth. Seeing would have meant truth, which now hurts much more than any dream I've ever had - short of the one where I was crushed by a car - Irony has a wierd way about it.
------------------
-
simply wow....too stoned to comment...you gave me too much of a mov(E)...wow, what visions....blockbuster.......
really likes this Garrett...I will comment more..count on it...
------------------
-
may I ask what the five or so words were?
------------------
-
bringing it back up. . Don't have a critique but I want people to read it and see if they appreciated it like I did. Nice Garrett.
------------------
I am my new Religion
I am my non Decision
-
Very intellectually stimulating. To me anyways. As it sits, it's simple, but invokes a thought in the reader, to almost question if he has gone through what you are describing, making him recall the pain, which makes this bit of writing seem so much more personal to the reader. I realize you probably didn't have that intent, but it's how I see it. It was beautifully aching.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.