-
This one's a little silly, but it came to me on the spot, so here it is.
I drink it in half cups,
black, or with two sugars.
to minimize my usage,
dosage,
time well spent.
that place behind the furrowed brow
back inside the skull
relaxes.
just a sip...
barely a cup...
sending its tendrils into
my nose
my mouth
my brain
scary, isn't it?
a little frightening?
I think so after my thoughts have collected
drops collected in the pot, poured into the cup
ah, concentration restored.
------------------
Asthetically Appreciative
"And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!
-
*nods and claps* well done!!!
I actually was kinda wondering how it was all gonna go, or how you'd make this all seem like something, but like Bran, the ending really rounded it all up. The ending was so solid that it really solidified the poem as a whole. This was good, I enjoyed reading it...
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
Silly but well done. I like the ending. Perfect round up of the poem.
------------------
The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
Take the time to feel the wind.
I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
Help Hostboard by using that search engine.
ChatterBox
Bran's Place
-
wow, cool, and here I've been worrying about the fact that english is supposed to be my first language!
------------------
Aesthetically Appreciative
"And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!