in a hot bath
in a glass of creme soda
in chicken parmigiana
in a waiting bed
in a wet night
in the quiet days
in the sticky center
and
in
you.
Printable View
in a hot bath
in a glass of creme soda
in chicken parmigiana
in a waiting bed
in a wet night
in the quiet days
in the sticky center
and
in
you.
this is intriguing.....i am not sure what it means, but what I get from it is that there is this signifcant other that constantly consumes you..no matter what it is you are doing? That's what I got out of it......
I really like the descriptions......a waiting bed...wet night.....
what is a sticky center? that really got me?
How do I say this? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
It's not a candy bar and it's not a jelly doughnut.
*giggles*
Ok, so you understand now what I mean. I don't gotta explain it.
And as for the significant other, yes, I am married.
married? wow...so what range of age are ya? That's is totally awesome........
Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing.
I'm 32 and will have been married 9 years this April.
How old are YOU?
I am 19.....i really like your writing...I sensed that you were older with your writing..it's mature and defined...really cut of sore.......it's nice...
Thank you, you're too kind. If you want to see more of it and other good readin', go to the CREATIVE section and click on The Scenario Lounge. I'm a regular there. Then go to the COMICS section, click on Stranger Than Paradise and tell them I sent you. They'll give you some virtual oreos.
so you going to become a regular on here? That would be must enjoyable...You could take on the role of the old wiseman, well from my perspective! hahah. So, how long you been writing...and any pointers on mine????