The more I re-read this poem.......The more it intrigues me..........I can't put my finger on the reason........But, this work truly intrigues me......The Truth
Printable View
The more I re-read this poem.......The more it intrigues me..........I can't put my finger on the reason........But, this work truly intrigues me......The Truth
slept on the couch last night
after another shouting match,
had maybe five hours of sleep,
woke up with a lump in
my throat and unable to breathe,
think I've caught some
infection from the kids,
get up, piss, dress,
get a cup and bottle ready
for the little ones,
fix a bath for the toddler,
blow my nose and the
tissue becomes bloody,
blood in my nose
sleep-death in my mouth
white sun climbing the blue sky of sadness
headache,
and the BBC Philharmonic
drips melancholia on me.
the lady dj says it should
be the score to a movie.
but what does
she know?
I really like your work. To me, it's a different look into things. I like how you describe your everyday life and make it incredible.....i like the part about
"get up, piss, dress"
and
"sleep-death in my mouth
white sun climbing the blue sky of sadness
headache,"
I really dig those lines......
how was the couch? comfortable? hahaha
As comfortable as can be expected. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif