-
<font color=green> I hope this is allowed. I will post some of my poems. But I hope you all enjoy this teaser!
<h1>The Dead Man</h1>
(Level: Med.)
A man lies dead in a room, with a cord tied tightly around his neck. The door has been locked from the inside. Out side of the body, there is nothing else in the room. Remembering that one cannot choke oneself (one would pass out before dying), how did he die?</font>
<font color=white>This is how a teaser works, you must ask yes or no questions...as I answer them- you will be led logically to the solution of the teaser. The one who sloves the teasers wins...hmmm... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Brownie points from me! *hehe* okay....perhaps I need to think on the prize somemore
-
If we have an answer to your teaser, are we allowed to just give our guess? Or do we have to go through the "yes, or no" process first?
-
is the door on the ceiling?
-
Hannibal-Shoot away! I want you to give your guess...just make sure it's in a form of a question *sings jepordey*...nah! go ahead and give your guess
parch-is the door on the ceiling? Nope.
-
Is the dead man lying on the floor?
-
Is the dead man lying on the floor?[b]hmmm...Yes.
-
-
On his back? [b] Perhaps...however it is irelivent to the teaser
-
Is the lock the kind that an be set (locked) while the door is open, then once the door is closed, it's truly locked (you know, one of those knob locks)?
-
Ok here's how my crazy fuzzy logic works...
Did he place the chord around his neck whilst stood on a block of ice, attach it to the door until he chocked. Then the ice melted and evaporated away?
Ps. This is probably very silly but it's a crazy guess...
------------------
- I am a nihilistic youth hell-bent on destroying society and I have had a shave -