-
I've been wanting to know,
if people are animals
and their minds are advanced computers.
I think it's true,
I think it is.
But I believe I have a soul because no animal could feel like I felt that day.
People can't be machines
because they don't hurt like that.
Maybe we live in animal bodies
Maybe we have computer minds.
But add a soul to that,
And you have this group,
this people.
They hurt, hurt each other, hurt themselves.
But is the soul there from the begining?
Where's the line between hormones and emotions?
between mind and soul...
I don't know what that line looks like,
But I've blindly crossed it enough to know that the good is worth the bad,
A soul is a soul
And I'd rather hurt
than run on instinct.
------------------
-
wow, a lot of ideas brought forth in this one....i really like your train of thought....I will get back to this one, but most of what you said, I agree with...i like how you incorporated animals with people and people's minds with computers....and the whole soul idea...nice nice nice....really...
I will reply more later...
nice work
------------------
-
i have to agree with the machine....the ideas are really good, very indepth, as it were, although, i think the wording could be better, i little bit more poetic...unleess...it does go along with the idea of a computer mind, hhmmmph...
------------------
-
did you ever consider the fact that maybe you don't have a soul?
maybe you are just thinking.
maybe we are all just thinking the same one big thought and we are all part of the same mind.
maybe the self, the soul, the life is an illusion.
what if you didn't have a soul? - what if when your body died, it did the simplest thing and just decayed like all matter? what if it didn't release something intangible? what if it just died?
think about this. do you need a soul? do you need sadness? do you need happiness? do you need anything but now?
nothing exists but Now. that's my final conclusion. I hope you follow some of what I'm saying.
Just remember: main point is Nothing Exists but Now. This. Everything.
------------------
I am my new Religion
I am my non Decision
-
i get what you're saying, and i was thinking about this possibility when i wrote this, but no matter how much i think on it, i come to the conclusion that there is some sort of spiritual thing inside people. it's just something i know. i haven't figured anything else about it yet except that it's there...
------------------