Alright Guys...
I was wondering what's happening to Vol 3?
I've spoke to Miker about it, and he says I should put a post up on the board...
The reason I'm asking is coz I've got a short I wanna include this time! (It's only about 1minute, 30s long, but I've done it all myself, (apart from camera), including the music, and I wanna show it!
I've already entered it into a competition (Super Shorts - http://www.supershorts.co.uk) and I'm planning on showing it at a local Screening place (GMAC, based in Glasgow - ww.g-mac.co.uk), but I'd like to add it to the Exposure Shorts DVD V3 as well!
So, come on guys,
Who is doing it?
I would, but I have neither the time nor the equipment to do a project like this YET... (maybe I will after XMAS!)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 17, 2003 05:45 AM: Message edited by: Littlerich ]</font>
