http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...s_6023404.html
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ August 21, 2005 03:21 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Printable View
http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...s_6023404.html
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ August 21, 2005 03:21 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
It shows pretty nice graphics! ^^ but it keeps being the same Sonic adventure of DC. I'd like to see some S.A.3 not obstant...
But an anime about Sonic, if well done, must be cool!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 20, 2003 03:44 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
I think that's something sega should have done earlier - promoting its best saga and company mascot. However, I don't think it's good to do it with an old game. Sonic Adventure 1 is great, IMO it's the best Sonic game ever, but we've played that game on the Dreamcast 3 years ago.
PSOv2, SA2:Battle, SA: DX, PSO2... Can't the Sonic Team do something new? They need SA3 done in the fashion of SA1, IMO.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 20, 2003 01:36 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Indeed, sonic team is just remaking good DC games. but i guess that they are doing that to have a place to begin again. I mean, somebody who never has played SA or SA2 (it is, Nintendo people) would fail to see why do they have to play SA3, But i hope that these remakes will stop eventually, and that Sonic Team will start doing impresive games for the GC.
I hope so.
The GameCube is one of the worst exploited consoles ever, it's capable of twice as much as normal GC games do, or more. Only games like the new realtime Resident Evil really show what the machine is capable of. The Sonic Team was always great when it comes to using hardware to the limit, so I wonder what the heck are they waiting for.
Money, maybe? Seems to me Sega's doing horrible moneywise....
sega is ruined, they can't pay a Coke, Yuji Naka has to be busy asking for money in the subway.
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Mmmm... i don't want to think that it is a money question. Besides, PSO eps 1 and 2 really exploits what a GC is able (play 4 in the same TV [img]tongue.gif[/img] )