Was looking for something else, found this... my all time favorite Bloom County strip...
http://www.ags.uci.edu/~phillips/grfx/marbles.gif
Printable View
Was looking for something else, found this... my all time favorite Bloom County strip...
http://www.ags.uci.edu/~phillips/grfx/marbles.gif
aaaannnnddd... this page...
http://www.heathwalker.com/bloomcounty.htm
Somebody remind me to send these into evil axis after I'm done and have given up looking for what I'm looking for.
PS, if anyone has a link to the Bloom County "epidsode" or whatever you call it where Opus started a liberal talk radio show, I'll be nice to you for at least 20 minutes or so.
send them to Evil Axis and thanks for the link to that page. It has my favorite strip at the very top. The very first strip, on the very first day that Bloom County appeared in the newspapers is my favorite all time strip. Milkshake, hold the cup! hee!
As much as I love Bloom County...I still yearn for more of the old Mother Goose & Grimm strips...