I got the DVD today. very good DVD!
Printable View
I got the DVD today. very good DVD!
Hell yeah! "8 Mile" rocks!! That movie was really good. I could really relate to alot in the movie. That movie got to me so much, it was kinda funny but it wasn't because when I got out of the theater, that movie gave me such an adrenaline and "attitude" rush, I was walking around talking about, "Fuck this, fuck that, I don't give a shit about this or that.
It was really good though, and I think Eminem can act alot better than people thought he would be able to. But I really did, I saw alot of the same situations in that movie that I can relate to really close like. I thought the funniest part was him and the cop car and the paintball gun. *L* That movie is the bomb. It rocks. I'm gonna buy it as soon as I have $20 dollars *LOL* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
yeah, I relate to it a lot to. Growing up in the city. I remeber the kind of situations that was shown in the movie. Eminem is a very good actor, and I hope he does more movies.
We bought it today, haven't seen it yet, but many people liked it. we will have to watch it soon.
Yeah I thought Brittany Murphy was pretty good in it as well. I like her as an actress. Some of the best scenes are when he is doing battle. That movie is just TOO awesome. Thats probably one of those movies I could watch about 5 or 6 times a day. Shit, when it was out in theaters I went and saw it twice. I think it was twice, maybe it was 3 times, oh well.
<font color="#0C6C50" size="1">[ March 18, 2003 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Genie! ]</font>
yeah that film was quality! .. i got a DVD rip of it a while back .. them freestyles at the end are amazin ... (not that they were realy freestyles .. but still)
i think it sucked.
i hate eminem and all things associated with him.
<center>*bright smile*
It was a good movie.. I downloaded some real freestyles that were recorded of his before he got famous. In some of those battle type things.. they're actually pretty funny.
Paige in all fairness you said you dont like him cus he acts black and you admit to belonging to a white supremacy group. So i think thats kinda saying a lot right there. If you hate him so much.. you sure you saw a movie with him as the leading man. in every scene.. be truthful [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#0C6C50" size="1">[ March 19, 2003 06:46 PM: Message edited by: rotten ]</font>
i dug the movie as well...my favorite scene was the last one when they were battling in the shelter. i've seen the movie twice... i dig eminem, i think he's got lots of talent as both a rapper and actor. i've got tickets to see him, 50 cent and missy elliot when they come to detroit in july! and i'm going vip style [img]wink.gif[/img]
The uncensored Superman video that came in the DVD was awsome!