-
I never thought it would happen to me, but if I don't knock off thinking about my old English prof they're going to have to put me away. Never had a single non-school related conversation with the guy, never saw him outside of class, can't stop thinking about him. Give me redheads and knock me dead.
Alright, 'fess up. Most inappropriate attractions!
-
A tall blonde I used to work with. She worked in sales and I in customer service, so we worked together on some customers.
She was most definitely straight, had a couple kids (which i babysat a few times), and was a good 10 years older than me.
I knew nothing would ever (or should) happen, but yeah, there were times I had a hard time holding a conversation with her.
-
Knew a woman at the boat factory job. We worked in separate departments but our shops took breaks at the same time and we became friends. She was about ten years older, married, two boys in their early teens, was a self-proclaimed country girl. I was...really smitten with her and pretty much told her so. But I don't think she saw me in the same way and so nothing ever happened.
*cough* well, the things one can learn about others....
-
*cough*
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
At one of the comic book stores I worked at, the owner's wife helped out for a summer. I worked with her alot and I was rather smitten with her. There were a couple of times I thought there was something but just wrote it off to wishfull thinking.
Then that winter at a Christmas party we both went outside for a smoke. She was three sheets to the wind and told me flat out, "If I wasn't married, I'd be all over you."
-
Did that make you turn red, Rich? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Yes, it rather did. Especially since I had no clue how to respond to that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I guess "um" is too highschool and "I know" is too college...
What about "Oh yeah?"
-
Actually, in retrospect I think my solution worked rather well.
I said, "Thank you", then proceeded to change the subject. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Yep, good way to handle it. Red ears and all. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]