I was filled in on all these details when I got home that night. I heard it from Liz, and then again from Cindy, who filled in more of the details. I found out from both of them just how badly they wanted to get their hands on their counterparts. I won?t deny that there were many erotic thoughts going through my mind, envisioning my wife and daughter beating the shit out of their former best friends and now hated rivals. I have read stories of catfights and was imaging my brunette wife dominating the bitchy redhead next door. I was still thinking about that when the other redhead showed up at our backdoor.
It was Melinda and I had almost forgotten what a beautiful woman she was. Lately I have always been seeing her in her police uniform, which never compliments a woman?s figure. But now she was wearing tight shirts, which showed off her round butt, and accented her strong legs, and a tight tank top that showed off her plump breasts. Her bright red hair is shoulder length and so curly it is almost an afro. She smiled at me; at the both of us, Cindy and me as we sat at the kitchen table. I received more than my share of elbows in the ribs and kicks under the table from noting that she was not wearing a bra under that tight tank top. Before she talked to Liz about this she wanted to talk to us as the parents.
?This is a nice community,? Melinda said, sipping her coffee. ?It is well tended, and there are no eyesore houses that most places have. How often do you see police cars, patrolling these streets? All the time, right? But how often do you see the lights flashing? Never. Have you noticed how quickly the fire trucks arrive? And when you read in the paper how this person or that person was arrested or sent to jail, do you ever see an address in this neighborhood? No, of course not. And there is a good reason for that.
?We are a diverse community. We have doctors, lawyers, teachers, firefighters, judges, jailer and police who live here. Do you remember the last break-in we had around here? Your little girl was not even a teenager then. And the kids who did the breaking and entering? They should get out of prison in another ten years or so. And that was their first offense. That should give you an idea of the power of the people who live in these quiet streets. There are no gangs here, and there is no crime. Of course, you realise that all of this is quite confidential.?
?Oh, of course,? Cindy and I said, almost in unison.
?And what I am about to tell you must remain in the strictest confidence.?
?Of course.?
?Have you ever head of the Family Fight Club?? Melinda asked.
I had to smile.
?The first rule of Family Fight Club is you do not talk about Family Fight Club,? I said, trying to sound like the movie.
Melinda?s pretty face turned deadly serious.
?As a matter of fact, it is.?
?I?um?I?? I was stammering and suddenly a little uncomfortable.
?Unless you are a member of FFC.?
Cindy and I exchanged nervous looks and the redhead let us simmer for a moment before she smiled.
?I won?t bore you with the whole history of the club. I don?t even know all of it myself. It was begun some time ago by some of the more influential members of the community. It was a way to keep any petty squabbles or differences between neighbors out of the courts, and out of the papers, and to settle things the old fashioned way. Trial by combat, like in the old days, tribe to tribe, so to speak. There are dues to be paid, but before I continue I have to ask whether you are ready to pay the price? I do not mean dollars and cents. Are you willing to come and put your pride on the line to settle this thing? Oh, before I forget, I should mention to you that you should keep in mind those young boys who did the break-ins?? She let her voice trail off.
We both immediately understood what she meant by that. Keep your mouth shut, or else!
?Why don?t you call Liz down here and discuss this. I will give you some time. By the way, when is Doug coming home? The family that fights together??
?There is nothing to discuss,? Cindy said. ?That little whore Lacey has it coming and so does her trampy mother Lois. Where do we sign??
I asked Melinda to excuse us for a few minutes. She was happy to, and went out into the living room, where she found Liz while Cindy and I had a rather heated discussion. I think that I had been playing the peacemaker for so long that I thought it all a little far fetched and over the top.
?Look, I don?t care what it costs or what it takes those assholes have it coming,? Cindy argued. ?Lois is a cunt and she always has been and that?s why the daughters are a couple of slutty whores. And their pansy of a son takes right after his limp dick of a father. They have been running all over town talking behind our backs and I heard from one of the girls at work that Phillip said that if we ever tangled with them.? She went on to add some of the other threats she said that she had heard and I will admit that she was winning me over when she started talking about making Lois kiss her ass after she beat her to a pulp. I was still on the fence but leaning towards Cindy?s side when Liz rushed in and demanded we do it. Apparently Melinda had not wasted any time in filling my daughter in of the Family Fight Club.
There was a pointed three way discussion before the silence came and when it did Melinda came back into the kitchen.
?So, do we have an answer?? she asked.
?Where do we sign,? Cindy and Liz said together.
There were contracts to sign, legal agreements and a membership application. That would take time to go through the proper channels and get the necessary approval. And there was the matter of the signing fee, two thousand dollars, and the monthly fees, and my God were there ever tons of papers to sign. I thought we should take the time to read everything, but Cindy and Liz wanted to sign right away. But Melinda filled us in on the basics.
By applying for membership we would be agreeing to abide by the membership rules. The fights themselves were of the no holds barred type, with a referee but no interference. The fights were generally one on one, but on occasion tag teams, and entire family fights were on occasion allowed. And there were the stakes. Not money, because that was easy to come by and easy to replace. But rather the stakes were of a more personal type. The fight nights usually featured only one or two families that had a score to settle with their opponents, or would be arranged fights for the sheer fun of it. There was something called a surrender or submission ceremony, and a punishment phase, and on occasion the families themselves would make side wagers. All agreements and all wagers were to be strictly adhered to, otherwise a family would find themselves at odds with the entire membership. Liz and Cindy were so eager that we just signed out life away, as we used to say in the military when we signed all those papers without reading them. Liz had already called Doug and told him about all of this, while Cindy and I were still discussing it and while Melinda listened, and he hoped we could wait until he got home from school.
Liz did not want to wait, of course, and wanted to run over and settle it right now. But Melinda told us that she had already been next door, and that Lois and her family were equally as eager to get things moving. Melinda took the sheaf of signed contracts and told us that we would have to wait for approval, but if she made a call she would see what she could do. She stepped outside and came back with the good news that we could not fight as a family until everything went through the system, but as a special favor she could arrange for Liz and Lacey to fight the next night, if we really wanted it that badly.
Melinda needn?t have asked. Cindy, and especially Liz, were excited at the prospect and that was why, less than 24 hours later, the three of us sat in the back of a minivan, blindfolded, being driven to an undisclosed location. And how Cindy and I found ourselves seated ringside, looking into a regulation boxing/wrestling ring. And how Liz wound up in one corner of the ring, glaring across at Lacy and ready to tear her to pieces.
If you want to know, just for the record, about me and Cindy, I am in my late 40s, 6?4? and about 220 pounds. I have brown hair and blue eyes and an strong, without being overly muscular. Cindy is also in her late 40s, and stands around 5?6? and weighs in the 140 to 150 range. Cindy has mid length brown hair in a wild, frizzy perm and I will admit she looks her age and is no raving beauty any longer but I love her with all my heart. We are just your average family. Cindy and I are older, a little soft maybe, but we stand together, and we stand behind our children.
We were nervous and elated at the same time. This was a long time coming, and finally Liz would settle this with her former best friend Lacey. Liz always seemed to get the best of Lacey, but this was going to be a little hard to watch, I knew, because our first instinct had always been to protect our little girl. In all their previous scrapes Liz had always come out fast and had always been in control. But we had always broken them apart. Not this time. This time neither Cindy nor I would be there to help her. This, according to Liz, would be a good thing. This time there would be no one to save Lacey.
?Come on, Liz, kick her ass! Teach that slut a lesson!? Cindy shouted
?Go, Baby Girl! Show her who?s the boss!? I added.
Our little girl looked hot and ready for battle. Liz stood 5?2? and was around 100 pounds. She is not overly top heavy but has a great figure with well shaped and well sized breasts, and a dynamite ass that the boys all drool over. I wished her jean shorts covered a little bit more since everyone could see her round tummy, and the back of her pink thong peeking out the back of her jean shorts. Her curly blonde hair was pulled up out of her eyes. Lacey was only an inch or so taller, maybe 5?3? and perhaps 110 pounds. She was a natural blonde (unlike our Liz, who was not) and was athletic with larger breasts and a curvy ass. Both girls were dressed alike in tight, cut-off jean shorts, sneakers and tank tops.
They called the girls to the ring and went over the rules one last time. At the bell they would begin and the fight would continue until submission but the submission would have to be accepted by the fighter in the superior position. Individual pins or submissions would not count. There would be a surrender and submission ceremony after all of the fights, but since we were not full time members yet that and the penalty phase would be declined. The families of each combatant would have to remain seated, or at least stand in front of their assigned seats and under no circumstances approach the ring or a penalty would be assigned. They reminded us of that rule, repeatedly, I assume because it had occurred to other first time families.
Even though we did not know where we were there were plenty of familiar faces in the arena. Some we knew only by their faces, others we knew by name. And more than one would look at us, smile or wave, and then put their finger to their lips in a ?shhh? motion. We understood what that meant. It was like we were now part of a secret society, or rather we soon would be, and secrecy was the rule.
Finally they rang the bell and we cheered our little girl on. I shouted encouragement to Liz, and Cindy did as well, but she added quite a few comments calling Lacey a slut and a whore. Liz came out strong and fast, as we knew she would because she always did. Cindy had coached Liz on a ?take no prisoners and take no shit!? attitude to fighting and I felt a rush of excitement watching my little girl rushing out to meet her opponent, and kick her ass.
Cindy and I were nervous and excited, and so was Liz. I could tell by the way she nervously looked around with her back against the corner post. She saw us and that helped steel her reserve and when she turned back to look at her opponent I could see her confidence return. That was understandable. This was only Liz?s second arranged fight. The first had been one of those school yard things, in high school, and after a little hair pulling and a few face slaps the other girl had run home crying. I was very proud of my little girl.
As far as I know Lacey had never had an arranged fight before and I was surprised by her composure, and rather impressed. She never took her eyes off Liz and stared at her as cool as a cucumber. Even when the bell rang and Liz screamed, ?Your ass is mine cunt!? and rushed across the ring to attack, Lacey stayed in her corner, a slight smile on her face. Running corner to corner was a lot of room to cover and Lacey remained where she was, that smile in place, along with her composure and still as cool as a cucumber. But then, when Liz, whop was picking up steam, got close enough to reach out for her Lacey, who was very quick, threw herself at Liz?s feet, rolling. Liz saw what she was doing but it was too late. She was going full steam ahead and could not turn on the brakes and Lacey knocked her legs out from under her. Liz slammed into Lacey?s corner, smacking her forehead on the turnbuckle, which thankfully was well padded, and taking the corner post square between her tits.
Liz was stunned and tangled in the corner. Lacey had been rolling over when she knocked Liz?s legs out from under her and she continued and rolled right back to her feet. Liz was tangled up in the corner ropes and Lacey was rising back to her feet, and as she did she grabbed Liz by the ankles and yanked her legs out from under her. Liz hit the mat hard, taking the brunt of the impact on her tits and she was in a panic, screaming, as Lacey began to drag her around the ring on her face. There was nothing Liz could do because there was nothing for her to grab and hold on to and Lacey dragged her over to our side of the ring, over to Liz?s corner and dropped her legs. Liz quickly got her legs under her and began to rise and Lacey gave her a sharp smack on the ass, laughing ?You have to do better than that, bitch!?
Liz shot up, swinging around and swinging a backhand at Lacey?s head, but Lacey ducked and Liz momentum carried her around and as it did Lacey gave her a shove backwards into the ropes. Liz reached out to grab Lacey as she fell back. Liz had never fought in a ring before and it showed when she hit the ropes, reaching for her opponent, and as the ropes stretched out Liz?s arms began flailing wildly and were still flying in the air when the ropes flung her back into the ring where Lacey was waiting. Lacey took her down with a picture perfect clothesline. Liz hit the mat, holding her throat and Lacey grabbed her hair and dragged her to her feet. Liz tried to throw a right, but Lacey saw what she was doing and grabbed her wrist with both hands as Liz swung and yanked Liz off balance. She took two steps, planted her feet and yanked hard on Liz?s outstretched arm, sending her into the ropes on the other side of the ring. Liz was half bent over, half staggering and totally out of control as she hit the ropes and stretched them out before being thrown back, to where Lacey was waiting again. Where Lacey was waiting with another clothesline and Liz hit the mat hard again.
Lacey grabbed our girl by the hair and dragged her up again and it was all I could do to keep Cindy from rushing into the ring. Lacey flung Liz across the ring but Liz was learning and this time she held onto the ropes and controlled her thrust back towards Lacey. Liz dropped her head and aimed her head towards Lacey?s belly, but as I said, Lacey was fast and with a quick sidestep instead of ramming her head into her former friend?s belly Liz found herself trapped in a front headlock.
I was stunned. Except for the unfinished fight yesterday over at the Griffins Liz had always come out on top when she fought with Lacey and I could not believe how dominating and totally in control Lacey was. Liz was trapped in the headlock, bent at the waist and with her round, shapely as sticking out and every time she tried and plant her feet to get her balance or reached out to grab or attack her opponent Lacey would wrench her neck and yank Liz around, keeping her off balance. She yanked Liz around the ring like this before she spun her completely around and sent her flying backwards into the very corner she had started this fight in.
There had been lots of cheering since the bell rang, some rooting for Liz, some for Lacey, and some just cheering the fight on. Lacey was getting more and more cheers, and none were louder than the ones coming from her family. There was plenty of name calling from their side and as Liz struggled back to her feet Lacey laughed ?If that?s the best you got you had better run home to Mommy before I really embarrass you!?
?Fuck you, slut!? Liz screamed and charged at her again.
The next several minutes consisted mostly of Liz chasing Lacey around the ring, trying to get her hands on the little bitch, and not being too successful either. It occurred to me that all of their previous scrapes had been spur-of-the-moment slap fests, and as we had taught her Liz would go for the quick advantage and keep it. But watching them now I could see that in addition to her slight height advantage Lacey also had a slightly longer reach, and she had fast hands and quick feet and used them to dance out of Liz?s grasp. With each passing second, and each failed lunge and empty grasp I could see Liz becoming more and more frustrated, and growing angrier and angrier. You didn?t have to know Liz to see how mad she was. One look at her face told you that she was one pissed off bitch. And to add fuel to the fire Lacey, as she danced out of our girl?s grasp, would add a sharp smack to her face, or her butt. I am sure they stung Liz, but I think they were more to embarrass her than anything else. And to infuriate her. Liz kept screaming ?Stay still and fight you whore!? and Lacey kept laughing and taunting our girl. ?What?s the matter girlfriend? You gonna cry??
After a few minutes of chasing Lacey around the ring Liz did manage to trap her in a corner and at last managed to get her hands in Lacey?s hair and push her back into the corner. She kept her left hand in Lacey?s hair and pulled her right back. ?Payback is a bitch!? Liz sneered as she curled her right hand into a fist. She threw the punch and it was halfway there when her knees buckled and her punching stopped. Lacey had reached up and grabbed hold of Liz?s left thumb and was bending it backwards and it took her about two seconds to reverse positions and bend Liz over in an arm bar. Liz was screaming in pain at the move and was bent at the waist to relieve the pressure, head down and ass sticking out. Lacey put the pressure on Liz?s wrist and thumb with her left hand and grabbed Liz by the hair with her right. Lacey released Liz?s wrist and thumb, which was a relief to Liz, but as she did she pulled on Liz?s hair and yanked her upright and back as she swept her right leg under our baby?s legs, kicking her feet out from under her and slamming her hard to the mat on her back.
Liz was stunned by the impact and the suddenness of it and before she could recover Lacey grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her around a little. Liz was still on her back and I thought this was going to be a repeat of the earlier dragging around the ring but Lacey then pulled our baby?s legs higher into the air and used them to roll Liz onto her belly and roll her up into as Boston Crab.
Liz was face down on the mat, her head towards me and Cindy (was this intentional I wondered?) and she was screaming in pain, thrashing her head wildly and pounding the mat in her pain. I could understand why, since her face and chest were flat on the mat and her legs were sticking up in the air and Lacey bent her forward so much that her ass was soon facing the audience. Lacey screamed several times for Liz to give up but my little girl would not. She gritted her teeth and through clenched teeth sneered, ?Never you fucking cunt!? I was so proud of her, so was Cindy, but we were both also a little afraid since we could see she was in some serious pain. Liz was almost close enough to the ropes to try and grab on to save herself. Almost, I say because it took everything she had to reach and stretch and finally grab on with one hand.
Melinda was the referee but she had been fairly invisible so far. Now both Cindy and I were on our feet and screaming for her to do something. Lacey looked down and a strange smile crossed her face when she saw Liz clutching the bottom rope, but she dropped Liz?s legs to the mat, finally relieving the intense pressure on her back.
Not that it got any better because she turned and reached down to pry Liz?s hand from the rope and suddenly she pulled and twisted and forced Liz?s arms straight into the air as stepped onto her back, trapping our little girl in a surfboard hold. Liz kicked her legs and thrashed her head wildly, and screamed, but that was about all she could do. But still our little girl would not give in. I was proud of her but didn?t know how much more she could take. Liz was aching and tired and drenched in sweat. She endured this for almost half a minute before Lacey let her arms drop to the mat and Liz was slow in getting up but her opponent was more than happy to help. Lacey grabbed a wrist with one hand and a handful of hair with the other and dragged Liz to her feet. We could she our little girl was a little wobbly on her feet. She wasn?t on them for very long because Lacey spun her around by the wrist and her hair and slammed Liz backwards into her own corner. Liz hit hard and was stunned momentarily as she slid to the mat, flat on her ass, legs extended, arms hanging limply down and slumped back against the corner post.
But even as she whipped our girl back into her own corner and Liz was slumping to the mat Lacey spun around and bent at the waist as she pulled down her shorts, revealing two beautifully rounded ass cheeks, covered only by a sweaty white thong.
?I saw this on T.V.,? she said over her shoulder to Liz. ?Have you ever had a stinkface, Stinkface??
Lacey then backed her sweaty ass cheeks right not Liz?s face!
Liz was trapped in the corner, arms flailing and legs kicking as her former best friend rubber her ripe ass in her face. When Lacey had flung our girl into the corner Cindy had jumped to her feet and I followed. I was just going to drag Cindy back until Lacey applied the stinkface and then I too was at the edge of the ring, screaming for Melinda to do something and we were both ready to climb in the ring and save our little girl. But Lacey didn?t do it for very long, although I am sure Liz would disagree on that, and before we could do more than scream at the little bitch Shelley, Melinda?s cop partner, was escorting us back to our chairs. I don?t know if she was a member of this club, or just worked security, but we were warned that if we got near the ring again she would not hesitate to chain us to the chairs. Cindy glared at her and for a moment I wondered if the two of them were going to fight. Cindy was taller and heavier and that would give her an edge over the smaller but bustier Shelley. But it was the rather large black man who stood behind the small female cop that convinced us. Her was tall and muscular and built like a brick wall, and was about the size of one too. We were warned to stay in or near our seats from now on, or else!
The black security guard was very quick himself. I had not even seen him and then all of a sudden he was there, and then all of a sudden he was gone. At least we knew they were not joking when they told us they had first class security at the club. But while all that had been going on Cindy and I had lost track of our daughter because he totally obscured our view of the ring. When he was gone we could see that Lacey had pulled her shorts back up, and while I have no idea what wee missed at the moment Liz was being flung around the ring like a rag doll, bouncing off the ropes and in and out of the corners. She looked exhausted but would not quit and as Lacey sent her slamming back into one of the corners Liz came out swinging.
But she was just a little slow and Lacey saw it coming and deftly sidestepped the intended blow, and as the punch flew by harmlessly she grabbed for Liz?s hand and the next thing I knew she was twisting Liz?s wrist and bending her arm behind her back in a hammerlock. I could see the pain on Liz?s face as she forced the twisted wrist up between her shoulder blades but the Liz?s eyes grew wide and she shrieked and I saw her go up on her toes. I soon found out why because as she twisted her arm Lacey reached down and grabbed hold of Liz?s pink thong and yanked up on it, and Liz was walking funny as she marched her around the ring. The pink thong was the g-string type and was cutting deeply into her crotch and ass and adding more pain to our little girl. Lacey had it pulled quite high and finally let it go so she could grab Liz?s hair and yank back n it as she marched her around the ring.
Lacey had been totally dominant in the match so far and the few of us who were rooting for Liz were easily being drowned out by their cheers for Lacey. They not only cheered Lacey but booed Liz. That was not all. We had noticed when we came in that they served wine, beer and liquor at the events, and a variety of snacks, like chips, pretzels and peanuts. But the one thing that had made me laugh was the marshmallows. That was not your usual ?sporting event? snack, was it? But this was our first time here and I just sort of laughed it off. It wasn?t until now that I noticed that only a few people munched on them. They were not really there for snacking. I found out what they were there for when the crowd began throwing them at the ring, and more specifically, at my little girl!
This was how the crowd displayed their disdain for a fighter if they thought that she, or he, was a lightweight, a creampuff, or just soft. They pelted the one they perceived as the weakling with them. There were dozens of them in the ring now and Lacey forced Liz to her knees and began dragging her around the ring, still twisting her arm behind her back. She started pulling on Liz?s thong again to get her crawling and Liz tried to support herself with her one free arm but when she tried to twist free Lacey shoved her face down on the mat. She dragged Liz around the ring by the hair, forcing her to crawl on her belly, and the now mashed marshmallows stuck to her body like glue. Lacey then sat on her back and started snatching up marshmallows and rubbed a bog handful of them into Liz?s face and hair. Liz was crying now, totally embarrassed, although I suspect a lot of the tears were for her hair. Liz is very particular about her hair and seeing what Lacey was doing to it had to be driving her crazy. I am sure Lacey knew this and that was why she was doing it.
Lacey rose and began dragging Liz up. My poor little girl was spitting out marshmallows, and there were still some stuck to her face and hair. She immediately turned to punch Lacey in the face. But in a move that happened so quickly that I?m not sure how she did it, but as Liz threw her punch Lacey seemed to do the same. But Lacey slipped her arm inside of Liz?s swinging arm and flipped Liz into the air. There was a jumble of arms and legs and the next thing I knew Liz was on her knees, with her face and chest flat on the mat, her arm was twisted behind her back and pressed between her shoulder blades and Lacey was beside her, kneeling on her neck. Liz had one arm that was not secured, but it was twisted under her body and useless.
That was followed by a little hairpulling, and a few thong yanks and the pain and pressure on her neck and arm became too much for my little girl. Realizing the hopelessness of her position, and having no way to fight her way free, Liz finally sobbed her submission.
?I give up,? Liz cried.
Lacey looked up at her mother who shook her head and made some kind of motion I couldn?t see. Lacey smiled.
?Do you accept her submission?? Melinda asked.
?Nope.? Lacey smiled. ?Not yet.? Lacey then reached out and gathered together five or six of the marshmallows. She then shoved them into Liz?s mouth, forcing them all in. They would not all fit and Liz looked a little ridiculous with a mouthful of marshmallows making her cheeks bulge.
?Now say ?I?m the Marshmallow Queen and you are better than me and I surrender.?? Lacey demanded.
Liz spit out a few of them but Lacey gave her wrist and twist and forced it up between her shoulder blades and Liz sobbed ?OK, OK!? but before she could do that Lacey made her pick up the marshmallows she had spit out.
?I?m the Marshmallow queen you are better than me and I give up,? Liz sobbed. Of course you understand it didn?t rally sound like that because Liz had so many of those sticky things stuck in her mouth, but Lacey finally accepted the submission and the match was over.
Cindy was on her feet in a flash, running up to the ring and screaming at Lacey. ?You fucking little cunt. I want your ass! Here and now! I am going to kick your fucking ass you little cunt!?
My wife had to be physically restrained form attacking the younger woman. The two young women were helped out of the ring and the two families were kept apart by Melinda, Shelley and that black wall of muscle. Melinda informed us that this was all the fighting for the night. All the fighting we would be involved in anyway. Cindy still wanted to get her hands on Lacey.
?Hey Mom, hey Dad, what do you think of the Marshmallow Queen?? Lacey laughed.
?Now, now, Lacey,? Phillip smiled, ?she?s only a Marshmallow Princess. Look at her mother?s ass. That?s a Marshmallow Queen!?
They all had a laugh over that. I told him to ?shut the fuck up, you little bitch!? That was uncalled for. I admit that Cindy has a big ass but it was still uncalled for.
?What?s the matter? The truth hurt?? He laughed.
?Kiss my ass you little cocksucker,? I shot back.
Liz was in tears over her loss but she wanted a rematch. I wanted to kick Phillip?s ass and Cindy wanted to kick the shit out of both mother and daughter. Threats and challenges were flying from every direction at this point until Melinda took command. She looked at someone out in the crowd and she smiled.
?Very well,? Melinda said, as much to us as to the entire audience. ?You have been accepted as members. Next Friday night it will be the Bradys versus the Griffins. No holds barred. After all the matches are complete we will have the submission ceremony where the loser of each fight will present their uniforms to the winners. That will be followed by the punishment round where the winners will have one hour to do whatever they like to the losers. Agreed??
?Just one hour?? Cindy sneered, ?Why not the whole weekend? It?s a holiday weekend and I would love to make you assholes do whatever I say for three days!?
?A week, a weekend, a day, a month a year, it doesn?t matter to us,? Lois sneered. ?You all think you?re such hot stuff. Well I?m here to say you are just a bunch of arrogant assholes who think you?re better than everybody else. Let me tell you, you ain?t shit! You have this coming and everybody here knows it. You deserve to be put in your place and we are just the ones to do it. You two (meaning me and Cindy) are just a couple of big fucking assholes it?s no wonder your kids turned out to be shit!?
?Shut up you cocksucking whore!? Cindy screamed back. ?You?re going to eat those words next week when we beat the shit out of your white trash family and humiliate you in front of everybody!?
There was more screaming, more taunts and more threats. We were escorted home and none of us could wait for the week to be over. Next week we would get our revenge on our former friends and redeem our little girl?s honor!
