-
Hey there,
I am a filmmaker from Scotland, and I`ve made a site with my movies on it, they are short films made on a REALLY low budget, I`ve only got a few on it so far but they are free to watch, and you can watch them on a 56k speed modem,
I would really like some feedback on them,
Thanks guys,
Gavin.
-
Gladly Gavin.
What does it mean in your signature when it says "Free Watch and Pay"...
did you mean Free watch and Play?
-
there r pay downloads on the site, but only to try to balance the massive hosting fee for the good quality ones, all of the movies are free to watch in the not so heavy quality.
-
I'm really starting to get pissed off at Real Player when it comes to their service for MAC users. They want everyone to use their RealPlayerOne, even though it only works on MAC OSX!
And I'm not sure, but I think it's free for a few weeks, and then you have to pay for it if you want to keep it.
They have a REALPLAYER 8, which is supposed to be their free player.
REALPLAYER 8 means they had 1-7 before 8, yet REALPLAYER 8 is not able to play your movie. I find the whole situation ridiculous, (not you, but the idiots at REALPLAYER).
Mac OS 9 is a very stable system, yet it has been bypassed as if it doesn't exist.
-
Hi there,
I found this link in my bookmarks, I dont have a mac so im not sure if it`ll help, but it seems to have links to all the realplayers that have been for ages,
http://forms.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html
[img]smile.gif[/img] hope this helps, if not get back [img]smile.gif[/img]