Ahhh yesssss, FINALLY!!!! I am very excited! I have nearly completed her collection now with only a few retired items left!!! I will post the link...Anyone who has this dress, please say it is authentic!Link
Printable View
Ahhh yesssss, FINALLY!!!! I am very excited! I have nearly completed her collection now with only a few retired items left!!! I will post the link...Anyone who has this dress, please say it is authentic!Link
Congrats!! It looks perfect!!
Authentic, perfect and complete!! congrats!
<font color="BLUE"><font size="4">CONGRATULATIONS!</font></font>
You must be doing the Happy Dance! This is a very lovely outfit and accessory set. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Congrats!!! You must be really Happy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
Glad that you found it! Congratulations!!
Wow! It's interesting finding out how much things in my collection are worth.
It looks absolutely perfect - the wind toy is hard to find. Congratulations! It is one of my favorite outfits for Felicity!!!
Wow Congrats to you.
Congratulations! Has the seller shipped it yet? If not.. ask her to really put a lot of padding around the toy. That thing is fragile and doesn't ship well... even in the cardboard box.