-
(00:47:04 ) Briii says to rain*~: *fondling your * and licking your ~ (00:48:13 ?M) Nitro says to Briii: Once you meet someone, you have private whisper. Use it please.
(00:48:15 ) Briii says to rain*~: *does you wif heidi's "h"*
(00:49:16 ?M) Nitro says to Briii: How can I put this not to hurt your feelings. Because I told you to!
(00:49:36 ) rain*~ says to Briii: oooooooooooooo *loves the way you do me*
(00:50:56 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Johnny: Do you get this? What the fuck am I doing wrong?
(00:51:14 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Johnny: He's telling me to use private whisper to joke around with rain???
(00:51:18 ) Johnny PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: nothin i know of ,you knownitro
00:51:54 ) Johnny PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: i know , must be drunk agan huh
(00:52:54 ) Johnny PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: tell emi wanna monitor again *L
(00:54:24 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Nitro: wtf? wanna explain that lil outburst to me?
(00:55:14 ?M) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: Once you meet somebody that you want to play with, you will use private whisper. That's why we put it there.
(00:56:04 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Nitro: As long as you have been here, and have known me, you think I'm really here to "play" with a girl? Oh puhlleeze... you should be here more often. We joke like this all the time. What the hell happened to your sense of humor?
(00:57:36 ?M) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: I don't know you
(00:58:34 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Nitro: This is BRIANNE.
(00:59:32 ?M) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: You have 2 extra i's on your name.
(01:00:17 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Nitro: Still doesn't change what I was doing. We play around like this every night... heidi, si, rain, all of us. We are all friends... we never cybered outloud or did anything offensive.
(01:01:24 ?M) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: All I did was ask, if you are going to cyber, to go private. Not a big deal.
(01:02:02 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to Nitro: Sure. Its not a big deal, if....... I was going to cyber. *shrug* Oh well.... end of the conversation. I don't want to fight about this.
(01:02:26 ?M) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to Briii: Trust me. I wouldn't bother.
A few minutes later...
01:03:23 ) rain*~ says to Briii: ok *gropes you the way jeepers gropes me*
(01:04:01 ) Briii says to rain*~: Better take it private......... *L*
(01:04:12 ) Briii PRIVATELY whispers to rain*~: That'll probably land me a boot *lmao*
(01:04:21 ) rain*~ says to Briii: egads!!
(01:04:31 01:04:42 ) rain*~ says to Briii: did i say that outloud?
(01:05:22 ) Briii says to rain*~: shhhhhh .... ☻
Like I said... some things never change...
*marvels at how some people can maintain a fuckwit status for years 'n years*
-
*rollin* CSMF! That's all I have to say about that!
-
Wow...Nitro actually used his name this time..and I missed that too.......all the good shit happens when I go to bed.....wtf...*LOL*
he'll never change.......only difference is now he has nothing to brag about.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
lmao!!!
Heidi... you wicked chile you!
Can't help but luv ya tho.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
Oh mel, c'mon...
You know you're DYIN to say somethin!
*L*
-
<insert pout face smiley>
-
Nitros an asshole, always has been an asshole, always will be an asshole.......yep, some things never change *LOL*
-
*lol*
CSMF!
Makes me think of BOB!
*ponder*
where the hell is BOB anyways?
and Heidi, true dat.
*nod*
-
ohhh and GG...
is that chubby lil adorable thang yours?
*vbs*
he's SO! CUTE!!!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]