Does anyone have or know of any other doll-related blogs? I have www.dolldiaries.com but am looking for some others to link up with.
If you know of any, please let me know.
Printable View
Does anyone have or know of any other doll-related blogs? I have www.dolldiaries.com but am looking for some others to link up with.
If you know of any, please let me know.
I have a few. They are all listed on my dolls' website, www.owtgirls.tk. The most notable would be Harper's and Kit-Kat's - you can find them under "links".
A few other people on the board have them too. I think AG*Gymnast has one at www.zipporahvaldez.com.
One thing to be watchful of is setting up a doll blog on a site that would have other blogs that might not be suitable for all ages to read. Remember that we have some very young readers visiting our pages. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's why I'm not posting mine here. It is on my website though, but as long as no one clicks on any links on it (unless posted by my dolls) then they should be okay.Quote:
Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
One thing to be watchful of is setting up a doll blog on a site that would have other blogs that might not be suitable for all ages to read. Remember that we have some very young readers visiting our pages. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I do! It is on my website, but sometimes I write in it too, but i think i will just make it for my dolls now. Once I am finished with it, I will post it here!
Thanks for the input. The blog isn't written by the dolls, but everything posted is appropriate for all ages.
My blog is strictly contained to my webdomain, which means everything should be on the up-and-up, or else there'll be a big fat warning. Not that there are any at the moment, I don't think...
But it's mostly photostories that I tell, rather than Beatrice writing. I am thinking about creating a VOX account for her, since it's super easy to use and you can set your profile and stuff so that people can't read/friend/whatever until you approve them. But I dunno yet, because VOX annoys me. I'm too used to having my own site. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
If any of you who have doll blogs want to exchange links, you can PM me or leave a comment on my blog. Also, if you have a favorite article, photostory or doll care tip, let me know - I may feature it like I did with OurDolls.net - I featured one of her stories last week.
I've heard of some. I wrote them down, but my friend has the paper they're on. THEY ARE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES!