Can anybody know how long terratec will develop the ews64 ?
have some new drivers , new ed!son ?
Another good question submit by arnould:
Can we both record with the codec and wave record ?
See you soon...
------------------
franck mercier
Printable View
Can anybody know how long terratec will develop the ews64 ?
have some new drivers , new ed!son ?
Another good question submit by arnould:
Can we both record with the codec and wave record ?
See you soon...
------------------
franck mercier
I'm a little wondering about what terratec actually does on the EWS64 side. Taking into account that the latest ed!son beta as well as the asio beta has been out since october 99 and that the latest driver package (2.28) is from march 99, it's easy to see that the EWS64 development is not their highest priority. When looking at TT:s website, it appears as they are really focusing on webcams and other things. COME ON TERRATEC, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!!
Hi,
If I were Terratec (I'm not) http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif I wouldn't show my cards right now, with Cebit and Namm coming up. I'm confident that they not just picking their noses at this moment http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif So let's wait a while more and then see.
I'm totally discouraged with this card http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif((((((
We have paid too much money with this card and / or wait to long.
AT LEAST WILL THEY GIVE US A USEABLE SOUND CARD !!!!!!
Well Terratec never developed any NT4.0 drivers for the 64S so I dont think I stand a chance getting any for WIN2K
For sale..1 ews64s
Wanted ..SB live
Greg