-
I am about to place my order with AG online, but I am still stuck on which outfit to get! I am stuck between Licorice's Best Friends Outfit and the Zip-Up Sweatsuit for Dolls. Which do you like better? Why? Also, are the Talent Show Accessories worth purchasing? I have $35, and the $10 Club discount, so I would have enough for one of the outfits, the accessories, and the sneakers and socks to go with the outfits I have that don't have shoes, withou shipping added. Please respond QUICKLY!!! Thanks so much, in advance! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I like the sweatsuit better, but that's just me. Just be sure to use the free shipping code someone posted this evening---
376004
They said it expires Oct. 23rd!
Good luck on your decision-making!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I'd go with the sweatsuit too. Are you thinking of the white sneakers? I love those! I have three pair and four more on the way. They are my favorite shoes, and go with so many things!
Heather
-
I'm gonna be the troublemaker here and say to go with the Licorice's Best Friend outfit. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] It's so cute in person, really great quality and detailing. The little purse that comes with it is soooo cute!
- Becca
-
I like the licorice best friend outfit better, but all the dolls I have seen in the sweatsuit look so cute.
I don't have any pants for my dolls at all, so I might want to get that just because it is different.
I do love the pink in the best friend outfit.
how was that for helpful [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I also meant to say that I was also thinking of getting Kit's Tree House Outfit, since it is a short story outfit. So, has anyone's opinions changed, and are there any new opinions? I am definetely going to get the white sneakers and socks. How about the Talent Show Accessories? Are they worth the $8 [img]wink.gif[/img] ? TIA!
-
I like the licorice outfit better .....
-
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kit's treehouse outfit.It is waaay cuter in person than in the pics.It is so soft and pretty.My Hubby bought the set that comes with the book for me for part of my birthday present in July.It is adorable!
I asked about the talent show set yesterday, it sounds worth it to me (and I have to spend very carefully) so I went for it.It looks really cute.I love the little glasses.
I am sure you will love whatever you choose, it's AG, you really can't go wrong.
-
I don't own Kit of any of her clothes, but based on pictures, her Tree House outfit is one of my favorites! It's just too darn cute. I vote for that one!
I'm going to have to say that the $8 talent show accessories is a pretty good deal. However, I don't believe you should buy them *just because* they are a good deal. You could put the money towards another item, or save it for a future order of stuff you'd rather have. Ask yourself: if the accessories weren't on sale, would you still put them on your wishlist? Would you use the stuff in the set if you got it?
-
Thanks for your replies! Because it is a short story outfit that I want, and some of the short story outfits seem to be "disappearing", I will most likely be ordering it. I am almost definetely going to be getting the white sneakers and socks, especially because I have quite a few different outfits that are missing shoes! I am still not sure about the Talent Show set. I have heard someone else on this board say that their DD uses the little pink case as a doll suitcase, and that the pink sunglasses are really adorable! So... any more opinions would be greatly appreciated!