http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...924&Sequence=0
Speed Pro fuel injection @ 20 psi
Printable View
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...924&Sequence=0
Speed Pro fuel injection @ 20 psi
Can you tell us more about your setup? How much boost are u running and 1/4 mile times?
Not bad, is that w/ T3/T4 hybrid? It looks a lot like my bud Scott's CBB T4 powered B16 hybrid(CRX SI). Though he is running a complete race prep'd Portflow ITR head w/ STR Drag Manifold. Shit, he is almost running 11:1 comp on that thing. He has had this car two years and has yet to complete a 1/4 mile. If it is not an axle, its a tranny or IC piping or whatever. He has had the worst of luck. Thank god his Stang still runs good. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Alright, BurntGSR so I am blind and can not read http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif Yeah, I think I might have trouble waiting for redline with the drop off of in power after 6k rpm.
Uhm, I don't think you'd be "waiting" very long between 6K and redline!
I do not mean literally. But you are going from a faily steep rate of climb for HP and Torque, and it flattens out pretty big. It will be noticble.
Pretty impressive. But what is the setup. I am sure you have a built bottom end, and are what running 12psi or so of boost?
Look at the bottom of his post, it says 20 PSI. I don't see corrected stamped anywhere on that char either. Is this corrected? Nice plot either way though. This also points out my initial gripe about turbo lag. Look at the powerlessness of this car until mid-high RPMs. Still, this outta be one freak-nasty-fast car.
12secgsr, to truly compare what he has done and what yuo've seen, done. You'd need to overlay the dyno charts. Tuning fuel might not always give peak power but it might give smoother power sooner.
Well to tell you the truth that extra 200cc does make all the difference when you factor rpm. my other friend runing a gsr motor/speedpro/turbo made 350-385whp @ 15 psi. but at 15 psi which i can boost daily im making about 290whp. seems like all that r/s stuff is just good for theory, which is why i tried the b16a in the first place.