I know I was Spawn2004 but I can't tell you how much it truely bugged me to be under that name. I can't be comfortable unless I'm in this name.
It's cool, right? Some boards don't like boarders having more then one name.
Printable View
I know I was Spawn2004 but I can't tell you how much it truely bugged me to be under that name. I can't be comfortable unless I'm in this name.
It's cool, right? Some boards don't like boarders having more then one name.
be yourself, wishy. it works better that way. No probs here.
no I dont mind. I prefer you as wishmaster
cheers to your sculpey. you really are mod among men.
"But of course you are" [img]wink.gif[/img]
you as well chaserfan *bows*, a boarder who made me glad to join spawn.com and here
With it, you're also saving the trouble of having to update your name to 'Spawn2005' next year. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hahahahahahaha. Quite true, Chosen One, quite true. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wishy is cool in my book.
it took a while for us to fix it that way, but we did.
speaking of which...PM me yer ph #, scumfuck.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Quote:
Originally posted by sculpey:
be yourself... it works better that way. No probs here.