-
cybershamangr, didn't you used to post under a similar name here on hostboard about a year ago? You had that cool icon that SF liked.
FREE Eternal Youth Rings
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 17, 2002 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Super8 Filmmaking in the DigitalAge ]</font>
-
Hellooo, McFly? Anybody up there, McFly?
Since you only edited his post and didnt reply, he would most likely not click to come in and read what he posted, again.
Good thing I'm here.
-
I thought about that. But since the post was a spam....
My motivation was simple. I checked the "recent posts by" our friend and noticed that someone else had also changed the title of the spam post.
So I did the same. But my question was germaine, although unnoticed by Cybershaman, unless they take a moment to look at where they have already posted, and notice the title has changed.