What do Fantasy Art lovers think of this image...?
http://www.georgerrmartin.com/images...iceandfire.jpg
Printable View
What do Fantasy Art lovers think of this image...?
http://www.georgerrmartin.com/images...iceandfire.jpg
Nice piece. Which guy are you rooting for?
Seeing as I read all the novels that it comes from, I can tell you who wins if you really wanted to know...heh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes- and they all belong in the gutter truely! (baiting poor Miral- shame on you Jax!)
.... excerpt from the "dark lord" chronicles. (As recited during open-mic-night, reading by Jaxom.)
"And then the dark lord rose up in all his glory, bulging muscles heaving and swelling beneath his bright armour. With a shout he drew his naked weapon and waved it aloft, looming huge and mighty, before thrusting it deep into the warm and writhing body of his foe...."
Brings a whole new meaning to the battle of the sexes, now doesn't it?
Lulu!
My god!
I'm shocked! SHOCKED!
Everyone knows I don't do open mic nights...I do private readings only...come on now... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 25, 2003 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Neophobic Man ]</font>
We've secretly replaced Jaxom's microphone with a cattle prod.... let's see if he notices...
Nope. And he's still using it for the same ulterior purposes!
Karaoke?
Is 'that' what we're calling it these days?