http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/imag...ducts/P105.jpg
http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/imag...ducts/P105.jpg
http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/AMAZ..._Model_kit.htm
Printable View
now that is cool...
PREDATOR Charicatures Set of 3 Resin Kits
http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/PRED...Resin_Kits.htm
http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/imag...ducts/C487.jpg
I know lots of people don't like "Little Big Heads" and "Head Knockers"/"Bobbleheads". However, I'd love to see Todd & crew make an entire line of detailed PVC's (not figures or vinyl kits) in the style as depicted above. Even Spawn would be great like this.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And it comes as a kit or finished model. Cool.Quote:
Originally posted by bonedust:
now that is cool...
Ya know, that model sculpt kicks ass. If it wasn't for McFarlane figs we'd all have to spend a fortune on models and statues to get that kind of quality. Thank God for Todd! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Got your link, EQ. Pretty cool stuff there. [img]cool.gif[/img]
Just thinking about vinyl models and statue purchasing makes my sphincter tighten. I'd never be able to afford being a collector if it wasn't for McFarlane.
I dig the little preds! too cool for school!
the chickie is amazing too!
damn..that's really cool. looks like something I'd actually buy if I did model kits.