-
I was wondering if Jess' scooter stands on its own. Also, how hard is it to keep Jess on the scooter? I am still trying to decide if this will give us enough play value for our dollar. My dd is 8 and will be getting Jess for Christmas. I am not getting her the tree or kayak but am considering the scooter. I'd appreciate any input! Megan
-
Jess's scooter has two back wheels, so it stands very well on it's own!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...9/ecf653c4.jpg
It is also very sturdy; Jess sometimes uses it to reach things that are a little too tall....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...9/ecf65443.jpg
-
Jess can sit in and ride her scooter very well on her own, but can also very easily give a sister a ride as well.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...6/ecf64ee6.jpg
-
Sold! Thanks Jeanette for showing me that we just have to have the scooter! AG should give you a commission.
-
Oh, boy! That would be great! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the motor scooter. It stands well on its own and Jess stays well.