Favorite bad guy:
Favorite bad guy one liner:
don't have to be the same.
Printable View
Favorite bad guy:
Favorite bad guy one liner:
don't have to be the same.
winner
Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal Lector - Anthony Hopkins
Runner ups
Hans Gr?ber - Alan Rickman
Derek Vinyard - Edward Norton
The Joker - Jack Nicholson
Ivan Korshunov- Gary Oldman
Amon Goethe - Ralph Fiennes
Mr. Smith - Hugo Weaving
--------------------------------------
Dunno about oneliners
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 18, 2003 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Christian Marcussen ]</font>
Hans Gr?ber - Alan Rickman
"I read about it in Forbs."
Derek Vinyard - Edward Norton
?
The Joker - Jack Nicholson
"I've given a name to my pain Bob...."
Ivan Korshunov- Gary Oldman
".... And his baseball glove...."
Amon Goethe - Ralph Fiennes
?
Mr. Smith - Hugo Weaving
?
Snart, I beg to differ.
Hans Gruber has two better lines:
"Rumor has it Arafat buys his there."
and
"Yippie-Kay-Ya, Muddah Fukkah"
And, Willis, who could be a bad guy depending on your point-of-view:
"No f*ckin' sh*t lady, do I sound like I'm orderin a pizza?!?!"
Favourite bad guy: Christopher Walken - pure evil (esp. in Live & Let Die) killing his own men lol. He's evil in any film he's in though really [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Saying that, he doesn't look so evil in Catch Me If You Can.
m0ds
"I'm not gunna shoot ya between the eyes John... I'm gunna shoot ya between the balls!!" -Bennett in Commando played by Vernon Wells.
Lol, thats just one of the classic lines from Commando.
Herbert West: Reanimator
Anything Herbert says.
"It got it's head stuck in a jar and suffocated."
The ED 209 from Robocop.
Although it really was just a glitch....
Kilgore Trout: Breakfeast of Champions
"Who could say this isn't nice?"