Hi, i'm kinda new here. I've been reading everyone elses messages and thought that it was time to put on one of my own.
Also i was wondering how do i put my films onto the board so that you can watch them?
Printable View
Hi, i'm kinda new here. I've been reading everyone elses messages and thought that it was time to put on one of my own.
Also i was wondering how do i put my films onto the board so that you can watch them?
First you cant think of a good name, then you can't come up with a witty sig and you cap it off with a Southpark Avatar. Geez man. Geez.
You cant post your movies on here. Some servers will host your movies, though my advice is to stay well away from geocities. Its probably a good idea to have a website to go with them or you could try ifilm or one of those. Why not put up some stills for us to sneer at...er..I mean comment on.
wow, i'm hurt. u rip my name, my sig and my cool southpark picture.
but thanks 4 the advice about geocities yep it's **** .
and anyway what the **** is your picture of?
It's a pic from his new feature, "Ride The Pole".
It's a modern day epic about love and hate. It centers on two homosexual pole dancers, and their 'rise' to fame. Will they outwit local straight-as-an-arrow gangster Mustafa? Or will he get the dosh he is owed by spilling POLE BLOOD? Only time will tell.
I assure you, it fuckin' T-RULEZ!!!1
Remember kids ? RIDE THE POLE!
Actually its a shot from the "worst film I ever made" (trademark). Both the actors are waiting for me to yell Cut. I was probably asleep, or more likely drunk.
By the way I wasn't "ripping"on you, you will be judged on the quality of your posts not your bloody avatar/name/sig. I mean who cares about that stuff? You don't need a great name around here, just lift a name from an eels album or something.
Name, Smame. Avatar, Smavatar. Pssssssshhhh. Sheeesh.
You wanna put your film on the internet. You're gonna need a film/movie/short. That needs to be transferred to your pc (use firewire, svideo/analogue inputs). Compress that, comprimising sound and video quality for small download sizes. And use an FTP explorer (transfers files between locations) to upload your film to a web address for us to see.
If your film was shot on film - dont bother. Bost script/screenplay or something.
If you haven't actually made a film to upload, and I just wrote this vague **** for no reason - Ill find you and kill you.