-
Installation
Hi,
I'm going to have to format my hard drive and reinstall everything. My problem is that I'm confused: should I install the newest Asio drivers for the EWS644 XL to be used with Cubase VST/32 5, or the older ones, or what? And what about the drivers for the o.s. that I'm using (W98 se)? And also in which order do I have to install the software ( Cubase, Sound Forge, EWS Windows drivers, EWS software, Asio drivers)? At what point am I supposed to install the card itself? I'm sorry if these sound like stupid questions but I heard different opinions about the subject.
Thanks a lot for any help.
Andy
-
Re: Installation
The different phases involved in the software testing life cycle are:
Requirement Analysis Here, the QA team understands the requirements and identify the testable requirements with phases of testing life cycle from testfort.com/blog/what-is-a-use-case-in-software-testing .
Test Planning In this phase, the test strategy is defined.
Test Case Development Here, detailed test cases are defined and developed.
Environment Setup It is a setup of software and hardware for the testing teams to execute test cases.
Test Execution It is the process of executing the code and comparing the expected and actual results.