-
Hi Everyone
Could you please remind me of timing for tomorrow's chat, your time of course?
Cannot promise yet but I'll try and do my best to be a nice girl tomorrow night in order to join you all in your naughty, very naughty discussions ;-)LOL
Talk soon ladies and geezers!
:-))
Lory
xx
-
Hi Lory - from what I can tell, you're 7 hrs ahead of me, so the chat time for you would be 1:30am.
Better catch some zzzzz's first! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
~M'ick
-
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I dont know why any mention of our [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] urdays would be censored Lory! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Ahh yes, I remember now, you remember our friends the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] 'zzz [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
That would make the censor work overtime! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
M.ick is a slang term for Irishman, often used in a derogatory manner, like W.op for Italian or H.ebe for Jew.
C.hatte is French slang for a C.unt.
Hostboard is truly multi-lingual in halting us from typing 'dirty' words.
-
That's why we spell it Chaturday Lory!
And **** sounds too much like ****! LOL!
Most peculiar, eh!
[img]confused.gif[/img]
GD
-
Hi ****
I'll try not to 'starfishing' much...know what I'm talking about mate ?
:-)
You know, when you go out with friends...you go out with friends and have a good time!
So by the time you go home it's easy to resemble a starfish rather than a web ******r.....although I have no idea of the latter much....?!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
It got me thinking though:
it wouldn't be a bad idea to anticipate chat timings at least once a month or once every 6/8 weeks just for us non-yankees, what do you reckon? :-)
I mean, I have no idea how many other non-American residents are chatting and posting in here, but it would be lovely to become a regular like you folks..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anyway, hopefully "see ya" tomorrow ?
Hugs
Lory
xx
-
Oh!
That's really weird...!
Why on earth is your name Mich under **** ????
It is not a bad word!!
That's actually funny.....but still very weird!!!
Talk soon
M*I*C*K (let see if it works this way...)
Lory
x
-
What is going in here???
I have just realized my previous post has been censored on the word W*E*B*C*H*A*T*T*E*R..!!
This is hilarious!
Since when the activity of chatting on webs is a rude word ?!
Crazy stuff happening here, crazy!
:-))))
See ya all
Lory
***
-
MOTHER******S
Tea, Hee...
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
Hi Young Americans!!!
I am on tonight!....
...so you all better be on the chat too guys !!
:-)))
See ya very soon!!
Lory
xx