My next gig at the spiders Web will feature the following line up.
68 Comeback Special
8000 X
Andy Tyrrell
Just:
Date: 22nd May
Doors: 7.30 PM
Price ?3 with a flier, ?3.50 without.
Cheers Andy.
Printable View
My next gig at the spiders Web will feature the following line up.
68 Comeback Special
8000 X
Andy Tyrrell
Just:
Date: 22nd May
Doors: 7.30 PM
Price ?3 with a flier, ?3.50 without.
Cheers Andy.
Come on guys..not only will this be a good gig but it is for a great cause. You won't miss the rock night either cos you can go down afterwards. I mean come on, there is a bus that picks you up at the spiders door and drops you off at park lane's door. There is little excuse not to go.
and just are playing, and if your into good indie you'll like them.
if anyone remembers the band Change then you'll like Just coz they are Change but with a differnt name...
And mick chase is in 68 comeback special...and he looks like Mick Foley!!!!
mick chase knows it is on wednesday. I was talking to him on saturday.
A couple of people in the matrix yesterday said the gig was on a tuesday..and I said no...they said mick had told them it was tonight....I did tell them they were wrong....
Mick Foley... haha brings back so many memories... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh yeah someone get in touch with 68 comeback...they think the gig is tonight!!!!