Casualties of war?
Printable View
Casualties of war?
Victims of low ratings?
Archive!
rack!
I think any thread that doesn't get a response for 30 days goes bye-bye. And when this place was down for 29 days, we lost a few. Python and Filthy did their level best to save as many as possible, working through the night in many cases. But the current was too strong, and they were too drunk. Most of the threads were sucked into the tidepool, and Python bludgeoned a couple that surfaced with an oar, mistaking them for a school of dinsdale piranhas.
The threads that survived are the strongest threads, and will provide a solid foundation for building a new forum.
Python just sent me a scathing e-mail, and it appears that I was terribly misinformed. You can view all of the old topics by changing the selection to "View All Topics" on the top of the screen. Apparently, Py and Filthy saved all of the old threads, and were pronounced heroes in some backwoods newspapers.
Rack Python and Filthy. Nice job, boys.
I just bumped a few of 'em back to page 1