A few questions relating to this?
Running a 6psi JRSC, what is th optimum temperature to run your engine at,, where can I get a thermostat that does this?
By running a cooler engine, what benifits, losses am I going to experience?
Printable View
A few questions relating to this?
Running a 6psi JRSC, what is th optimum temperature to run your engine at,, where can I get a thermostat that does this?
By running a cooler engine, what benifits, losses am I going to experience?
Great question, I wonder about the same. What's the optimum temp for us Civic guy's? Does anyone know, or is it guess work? Tom
------------------
'92 Civic Si H/B (D16Z6) with JRSC tryin' to get rid of knock, I/H/E...
i bought one at the parts store -170 degrees $7
Me too, $6, but what is the optimal temp?
------------------
'92 Civic Si H/B (D16Z6) with JRSC tryin' to get rid of knock, I/H/E...
Holden... Lundgren..??? Any other smart guys?
CRAZi http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
Anyone???