...do something with this place...
Printable View
...do something with this place...
why dont you do something with this place? you are a moderator you know. ek3 has done some nice things with this place, but one man cannot carry the burden alone! you must be willing to help.
BITE ME
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by George W Bush is an asshole:
why dont you do something with this place? you are a moderator you know. ek3 has done some nice things with this place, but one man cannot carry the burden alone! you must be willing to help.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you George W...George W is correct...I have done all I can do...if people are not willing to post, I can't exactly force them...I have made what I feel is an attractive board...I have even quit editing post...I moved my board to the hardcore area to make it easier for you people to access...and still noone post...my hands are tied...and I know of nothing else to do.
you guys are so right. i owe you both a huge debt of gratitude. ill do my best to change things and be more appreciative of all the work ek3 has done.
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ June 08, 2002 08:57 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
That is awful nice of you, shatzy...but I'll believe it when I see it.
i can't believe you edited my post....
that was part of the agreement, wes...
you were not to edit my posts.
the edit was funny, yes...
but....
this board rocks
*forgets about the singles board now that i have found jizz nasty*
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ June 09, 2002 09:58 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
the singles board
there's another fine
example of why the admin
needs to crack down on
dead forums...
like this one.
i can't keep em all afloat by myself