-
All i can say is i was unaware the difference these would make...
I usually run bout 6 seconds of FTD, and with my stock struts, and A520 tires, i figured that was pretty good!
Today, i ran only 2, yes 2 seconds off FTD!!!!
I dont know where i finished overall, but i was the only one in my class.
FTD was 38.4XX, and my fastest time was 40.251
The only cars that ran in the 30's were TRAILER CARS!!!!! I cant wait to get on a good OPEN course where i can let the JRSC LOOSE!!
Everyone says i need KONI adj's, and an LSD....MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!
O well, jus thought id post my EGO!
Thanx,
Tony
------------------
96 GSR Integra, JRSC@6psi, GReddy Header, GReddy Power Extreme, AEM CAI, B&M command flo w/Gauge, Accel wires, Type R front bar, DC Rear upper/lower, Neuspeed springs, Powerslots, Axxis, and a few RICE additives! UPDATE......no more RICE! No clear tails, no Aggressor Front end....will have pix soon!
-
Good to hear!
I have just about the same ride as you except more suspension and no R tires.
I move up the ranks a lot when the course is more open. There's a decently prepped Suburu Legacy GT in ST class that would beat me by a tenth or so on tight courses, but when it was a speedier course, I beat him by a larger margin.
------------------
Greg Holden
96 GSR, JSRC, I/H/E, yada yada yada...
My JRSC Install Site
-
You need to get some kumho tires. It makes a HUGE difference. Stock GS-R's are now about 6 seconds behind me on a 4 second course. 1 Second I think is the blower, 2 is suspension upgrades, and 2 is tires. I think with an LSD I can make that 1 second with the blower more like 2, and pick up even more. .. who knows.
------------------
http://www.netbsi-kc.com/integra/
http://www.netbsi-kc.com/aa/
http://www.groupbuycenter.com/
-
Yeah, the tires make a bug differance. My buddy has them on his 2.5 Rs and he came in 4th out of 15 or 16 cars at the last event we went to. He was the only subaru there. But he has a unfair advantage...AWD... Oh well, I cant wait to get my suspenion up and running... Good Job!!!
nick
------------------
95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!
-
I love my Victoracers. The turn-in response is not as instant as with the BFG-G-forces, but damn, those things wore out on me in about 4 months!!! At $150/tire, that was just too fast. the Victoracers look like they will last a lot longer.
Since I liked the kumhos so much, I just got a set of the street tire. So far I like them.
------------------
Tom
1996 Cypress Green Pearl Acura Integra GSR 4 DR
JRSC with JR fuel pump upgrade
J&S Safeguard
Tokico Illumina Shocks & Eibach Pro-kit Springs
Stillen/Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors with Goodridge SS Lines & EBC Green Stuff Pads
Kumho ECSTA Supra 712s 205 45 16) on (Heavy)Chrome 3-spoke Procast rims(street)
Kumho V700 Victoracers (205 50 15) on 15x7 rims (autocross)
Century infant and booster child seats in back!!!
1995 Mercury Villager GS Minivan
General Electric Turbofan 48,000 lbs/thrust (needs some tuning...)
Retractable wheels
Twin phaser banks
Electronic countermeasures
Triphasic shielding
12 cupholders
[This message has been edited by GSRDPM (edited July 10, 2000).]