-
Here are some pictures of a very late 1986 or a very early 1987 catalog. The only date I can find on it is 1986, but it could have been sent out in 1987. I don't know. The dolls are $68.00 with paperback books, and the signed dolls are $95.00
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...troduction.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...eetKirsten.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...etSamantha.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../MeetMolly.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...h/BookSets.jpg
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 05, 2006 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Deborah and Girls ]</font>
-
Wow! I didn't know you could purchase signed dolls! Will you post more (and bigger) pictures, I would love to see the entire catalog!!
Jessica
-
-
Those are all gorgeous pictures! Can you post here or post a link to any more? Thanks so much! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
I'm trying to download more--I'm not very good at this, but I'm learning...
-
Boy, does that bring back memories!
-
all of my oldest catalogues are at home, but I brought the 1997 one back to school with me, so maybe i can at least take some pics of that. Yes, this is bringing back memories for me too. I used to pour over these catalogues for hours.
-
-
-
This is making me really wish I had kept those instead of cutting them up to make collages. But I was seven. I couldn't have been expected to think, 'Hey! Eleven years from now I'll really enjoy looking at these again so I'd better save them.' I'd give my right arm to have just one Pleasant Company catalogue left in my possession.